Sunday, January 11, 2015

Getting ready for interview! :p

Baju Kurung for interview /
Shoe /
Certificates /
Laptop (emergency docs) /
KKM letter /
Teddy and blanket / (LOL)

I'm ready to go!

Dats my checklist before going SPA interview :)

This time, dad and bro come along with me to go PJ for interview.As my "kaki sesat" habit known by people who knows me @.@ Well, I dont know whose house for me to stay over 1 night so I ll just go with them and staying at hotel nearby SPA building~

These are some lists I've been compiled from other sites which may help in preparation interview of SPA  for UD41 Pegawai Perubatan :

1.Malaysian cabinet
2.Agung 's name
3.KKM infosihat - what is KKM , motto, nilai2 teras, visi, misi , logo and its meaning, DG, Minister and Vice minister
4.SPA -chairman, vice , visi , misi
5.1Malaysia concept & Klinik 1Malaysia -logo, meaning, structure
6. Non communicable health diseases in MAlaysia
7.Communicable diseases in Malaysia
8.PMs (frm first to the current PM)
9.CPGs - TB, HPT, DM ( totally bread n butter)

So far dat's a list from my reading for past few days ^_^

Certificates to bring ( credit to my batchmate Arifah) :

1. 2 set Resume with a passport photo on front page of ur resume
- prepare few more photos cuz gonna fill up some form when arrived at SPA , some says
-1 set for SPA
-1set for KKM maybe?
2. 1 x Ic
3. 1x srt beranak
4. 1x sijil spm
5. 1xDegree cert
6. 1xTranskrip result
7. 1xsijil pendaftaran sementara mmc
8. 1xSlip spa 2 salinan *
9. Sijil - sijil (asal shj) * - ur previous club activities/programme u joined in school/college/uni

All documents : 1 ori + 1 photocopy and photocpy must be CERTIFIED!! 

except those *

I added my upsr + pmr result (ori and copy certified) as well. Not sure it will be needed or not.Just standby.

Well, that's all for today's post.Will be update it soon I finish the IV, wish me luck! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment